Friday, November 1, 2013

And the Winner Is ...

Oliver, Calvin, Jane, Adelaide and Nolan
I love technology. I can communicate instantly with my thousands of Facebook friends and distributors from coast to coast, send group text message reminders about meetings and calls, and tweet updates. But more importantly, I can keep in touch with my five married children and 19 grandchildren. None of them live here in California, and I miss those "Trunk 'r Treat" events at the church with them. But between Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and smart phones, Skype, Facetime, family blogs, etc. I can still feel a part of their lives.

Angela and baby Jacen
So keep those pictures, posts and tweets coming. I love them. They make me laugh and smile. Halloween pictures last night were priceless. Cooper and Ben's kids costumes - all homemade - were unique and reflected each personality since they decide what they want to be months in advance, Cooper sketches out the pattern and hand sews the costumes. I remember doing that when the kids were young - but I used a pattern. I didn't have the same skill set with creating the patterns.
Jacquelynn, Jacen, Madison, Sutton, Brooklyn

Angela and Eddie's family took on the glamour - monster theme, and I smiled at them all dressed as they favorite monster dolls.
Chamberlain and Siri (where's Harrison?)
Joshua and Ashleigh's kids were decked out in Halloween's best with Josh jumping in with a matching daddy-daughter theme. Gotta love the hunter who saved Red Riding Hood!


Daddy-Daughter :-)














And the winner of the night was Chris and Lesa's family taking on the incredible characters in Despicable Me to include the Minions! My Facebook friends are liking and commenting on these costumes as much as their neighborhood there in North Salt Lake!

Kelli Jo, Beckham, Chris, Lesa, Zoey, Ava and Zachary

So keep those pictures coming. The next post will definitely highlight the birth of grand baby #20 with David and Sarah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment