Friday, August 17, 2012

STARTIN' SCHOOL

Brooklyn (Angela and Eddie's)

Jane (Ben & Cooper's)

Chamberlain (Josh & Ashleigh's)

I just can't believe these three cousins (my beautiful grandchildren) are all starting school this year at the same time, although in different parts of the country. Brings back memories of when my children started school. Once they start, suddenly they seem all grown up. When Adelaide (now nearly 13) entered kindergarten she was sitting coloring with her brother Nolan (now 11) and said, "Nolan you are doing that wrong. I know because I'm in school now." Of course, I chuckled from the other room when hearing this. Yes - they are growing up. And surprisingly enough, I just don't get older, although they all seem to. So, I'll just stick to being 49 in my mind, keep coloring my roots, getting my nails done, an occasional massage, and act like I did when I was 30 - only a bit wiser (I hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment