Saturday, December 29, 2012

You Can't Take Too Many Pictures

You just can't take too many pictures, or capture enough precious moments that are too soon gone and forgotten. It's easy to enjoy those moments, but important to write them down in our journal or family blog. I love that most of my children do keep a blog and include lots of pictures. My joy for the week often comes from reading these blogs, looking (and copying) the pictures, and checking out Facebook postings where families are highlighted. I wish I had taken more pictures as the kids were growing up. And now, with iPhone's, iPad's, etc. it is very easy to capture the moment, record the date and add the feelings I had at that moment. See here Calvin singing, "I Am a Child of God" captured on Ken's cell phone at Calvin's baptism. Since my voice was hoarse, Calvin quickly said, "I'll sing!" Precious moment.
Me and Nolan

My Chamberlain and Harrison 2012
Calvin Singing "I Am a Child of God"
Decorating Christmas Cookies with Zoey and Kelly Jo

Decorating Christmas Cookies with Chamberlain 2011
Angela, Chris, me, Josh and David all dressed up (not) for Christmas Eve dinner years ago. Love the memory!
David and I at a special dinner/dance 
Ken and three of the Villa girls Dec. 2012

Chris on Easter overseas with his girls bunny ears

No comments:

Post a Comment