Saturday, December 24, 2011

All Together Now...3D!

Chamberlain "tweaking" Grandma's Office Tree
Christmas Eve 2011 has started out beautifully with the arrival of Joshua, Ashleigh and their two wonderful kids, Chamberlain and Siri. I could blog on the wonderful dinner we will have tonite of spiral cut ham, Christmas cheese potatoes, fresh baby peas, crescents and butter, yummy goodies both made and brought (including the home-made Yule Log!) Or I could talk about the "tweaking" of the Christmas trees that is always done by visiting grandchildren. (How did this ornament get here?) Or I could talk about the fun games that will be played where I try to always win - no matter how :-) (wink wink). But instead, I'm going to talk about dad's (Ken) or grandpa's gift to himself ... his new 3D Samsung big, flat screen tv. Well, I'll let the pictures tell the story. One word: Mesmerizing!

Chamberlain can't believe it!

Too bad it only came with two pair of 3D glasses!



No comments:

Post a Comment