Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Decorations

Window Seal Front Door
Office - Large Santa's
Small Round the World Santa's
I love to decorate the home for holidays, especially Christmas.  Every nook and crannie needs to say, "Merry Christmas!" So, before I blog about our wonderful Thanksgiving in PA with Ben, Cooper and the kids (even chopping our own Christmas tree down), I'll let the pictures tell the decorating story.  Note: this year I even added an extra tree (3 full trees) to the bedroom so I can wake up to the lights automatically coming on - yea! Pictures start with the office.


Lenox Manger and Carolers, Office

Stockings

Memory Wreath of Past Kids Ornaments, etc.

Sleigh and Manger on ledge

Front Room "Red Tree"
Kitchen - Snowmen Collection


Above Kitchen Cupboards

Nutcracker Collection




Music Studio/Office Wreath

Office Tree
Office Studio Carolers


Bedroom Tree


Bedroom Nativity

Guest Room Manger from Philippines

Front Room (Why isn't my flash working here?)

No comments:

Post a Comment