Sunday, October 2, 2011

Time to Exercise

Madison with Ab Rocker, Jacquelynn with Stretch Bar
Madison showing skills ... switchin' it up!
"So grandma, what is this for?" Jacquelynn and Madison wanted to know what these gadgets were in the toy closet next to my office. Of course, they are infomercial exercise devices that I haven't yet used. You see, they look a lot easier to use on TV - kinda like all of the simple exercise programs. So, after telling the girls what they were for and kind of showing them, they began their exercise program with my silly gadgets. But it got me to thinking. It's time I used at least these two items. Throughout the years the kids can tell you about all of the clothes hangers (Ken called them) I had gathered from late night infomercial watching. These "clothes hangers" were various exercise  bikes, rowers, pullers, twisters, butt blasters ... whatever. I, however still enjoy just walking briskly around the lake here in Irvine. It's gorgeous and when energized and out there doing at least 45 minutes, I feel much better. So, moral of story...I need to make a bigger commitment to exercise and getting into shape ... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment